DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Users of this website are informed that any personal data which they provide through this website, whether by completing any form or by email or by any other means, shall be used in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
Who is your data Controller?
· Identity: Colliers International Spain, S.L. (CIF B-83381673) and Colliers Servicios Técnicos, SLU (NIF B-85400752).
· Address: Paseo de la Castellana, 141, Plta. 14, 28046, Madrid
· Telephone: 91 579 84 00
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Registered at the Madrid Commercial Registry: Volume 19.224, Folio 33, Section 8, Page M-308030, 33.
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
Your data may be used for the following purposes, depending on why they were provided:
- In order to send you marketing information about our services, unless you indicate in any way your wish not to receive them. If you do wish to receive them, please tick the relevant box at the foot of the forms collecting your data.
- To respond to requests for information, petitions, queries or complaints from users about the various services, and to carry out subsequent follow-ups.
- To manage employment applications and carry out the necessary activities for selection and recruitment of personnel.
For how long will we store your personal data?
The storage periods for data used for the various purposes will be:
- Personal data used to send marketing information may be used, for this purpose, indefinitely, unless the user refuses or indicates his or her wishes to the contrary by writing to the abovementioned address.
- Personal data provided to make requests, petitions, queries or complaints shall be stored for as long as is necessary to respond to them and consider them finally closed. They will subsequently be stored as a record of communication, unless the user sends a request for their deletion to the abovementioned email address.
- Personal data provided for participating in personnel selection processes shall be stored until the job application process has been completed or for longer in the event that new positions or jobs might arise which fit the profile, unless the contrary is expressly indicated.
On what grounds can we use your data?
The legal basis for using your personal data shall be the consent of the data subject to the use of his or her data, which will be manifested by completing and sending the various forms provided on the website of COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL SPAIN (hereinafter “COLLIERS”). Such consent may be withdrawn at any time. In any event, the consent for the use of your data for these purposes is voluntary and your refusal to grant consent will only have the following consequences:
- The fact that you will not receive marketing communications.
- The fact that the specific request made will not be dealt with.
- The fact that you will not take part in the personnel selection processes.
To whom will your data be disclosed?
Your personal data will be treated confidentially and will not be disclosed to any third party.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are using their personal data. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of incorrect data or, as the case may be, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In accordance with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation, data subjects may request the limitation of the use of their data or their portability, in which case we will only store them for the purposes of exercising or defending legal claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular circumstances, data subjects may refuse the use of their data. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without it affecting the legality of its use based on consent prior to its withdrawal. In these circumstances, we will cease to use the data or, as the case may be, cease to use them for that particular purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
All of the abovementioned rights may be exercised by using the contact details which appear at the beginning of this clause.
You may, in the event of any breach of your rights, especially if you have not been satisfied in their exercise, file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details available at www.agpd.es) or other competent authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights from these bodies.
If you provide data about third parties, you will be responsible for previously informing them in accordance with Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation on the terms established in that article and for obtaining their consent.
COLLIERS would also like to mention that information about events and other marketing material relating to its services will be published on its social media networks, and the user accepts being a recipient of such information by reason purely of his or her becoming a “friend” or “follower” of COLLIERS on social media networks. If the User does not wish to receive this information on his or her social media profiles, he or she should cease to follow COLLIERS on such networks.
COLLIERS undertakes to use the personal data provided for the purposes referred to in this Data Protection Policy, respecting its confidentiality, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adopt all measures for avoiding the alteration, loss, unauthorised use or access in accordance with the laws on data protection in force.
Responsibility for the accuracy of the data introduced both in the website and on social media networks used by the same, in the event of the participation of users in any event of the company, is exclusive to the user, and the user shall be responsible for providing true, accurate, complete and up-to-date information and shall be liable for providing inaccurate data.